15 March, 2007

Impulsive behavior

Yesterday afternoon I was taking a little break and just for fun decided to look at dogs up for adoption. I saw a dog -- oh my goodness! -- I just knew I shouldn't have been looking! She is so adorable that I'm sure she's going to have a million applications but I put one in anyway. I haven't heard anything and it's probably for the best. Maybe Tink wouldn't want a baby sister. Although she's so happy to have Shadow or Jasmine come visit. Two dogs = twice the mess, I know. And twice the expense, also I know. BUT, twice the doggie love! Well, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I did some great work on the "Ms Marigold" last night, getting all of the ribbing done, pretty much. I've got one more row, then bind off and then I can pick up the stitches around the neck. Looks like I should be able to finish this off by the weekend. I'm looking forward to wearing it. Such a pretty pink.

I stayed up too late last night watching "Lost" and now I am just dragging! I know I could record the show but it's just so good lately that I don't want to wait. Oh lord -- I need a social life!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lurking...

I hope you got my e-card!

Sherrill said...

I'm going to start calling you a "speedster knitter". Wow, great progress on Ms. Marigold. The round and round and round was very boring.

I'm making "Wicked" from Zephyr now and it will also be round and round and round. At least this yarn is a bit varigated so at least the color won't bore me.

Adoption? Have you sat down with Tink first? :)

Happy Friday Eve!