29 August, 2012

It's getting to be a bad habit

Two days in a row I overslept!  Yesterday wasn't that late but today ... I slept until 7:30!  I don't even remember turning off the alarm at 6.  Last night I read until late.  I just wasn't tired even though I had a nice run in the afternoon and an after work workout.  My mind was just busy with work I guess.  I put out the light after I finished my book but it was no go.  I turned the light back on and watched a comfort movie on my iPad - last night it was the first Harry Potter movie.  Finally about 1:30 I must have fallen asleep.  This won't do for the next couple of weeks.  I will start setting my iPhone just as a backup.

Speaking of iPhones .... I am just crossing my fingers that mine holds out another few weeks.  Every time something goes a bit weird with it I am afraid it's going to give up the ghost.  But it's holding up fine so far.  One of the good things about this newest iPhone, I understand, is that it will have a removable SIM card so when I travel to Europe I can just buy one over there and pop it in and not worry about overages and such.  Although when I'm in metropolitan areas it isn't a big deal because there's always WiFi, but I sure could have used it in Normandy last spring.

Noon knitting today and errands after work, so Tink came in with me.  She just sleeps all day at home any way, so she's fine in the car and I give her a break at noon.  I guess today it'll have to be earlier.

I still haven't taken the time to get my passport picture taken!  Seriously ... I need to get that done.  Maybe I can do it Friday. 

No comments: