02 August, 2012

Make up your mind!

When I looked out my window this morning it was so pretty!  Blue sky and puffy white clouds.  But on the way in to work the darker clouds moved in and now it's not nice at all!  Even looks like it will rain.  That's not supposed to happen so let's hope these clouds are just temporary.  I don't want to have to run in the rain today.  I'm very tired and it's going to be hard to shake off this groggy feeling, especially with the sun hiding. 

I had company for dinner last night and then stayed up WAY too late watching "Necessary Roughness".  Well, as of this Sunday I won't have to watch that show to get my football fix!  The Hall of Fame game, the first preseason game, is on Sunday and I am going to be watching.  My fantasy league, the one with my nephews, won't be drafting for another month but I was doing a practice draft yesterday and got caught up in a little smack talk with some of the other drafters.  It was pretty funny.  I don't usually go in for that type of thing but I was feeling frisky yesterday, I guess.  Anyway I ended up agreeing to join another league with some of these guys.  No money, just for fun.  They want to draft early, as in this weekend.  Actually they wanted to do it next Monday but because of the time difference the draft would be starting at 3:30 my time, which wouldn't work since I am at work.  I'm trying to get them to switch it to this Sunday or maybe the following Sunday.

I had hoped that finally getting the tournament and dinner thingie sorted would make my hives disappear.  But that hasn't happened, although they are much improved.  It's that other thing out there that is keeping me itchy.  I was really hoping for news from Pamela yesterday but ... nope.  I have no choice but to be patient.  It's not easy.  I'm pretty tired of it and very ready to move on with my life.  I have so many things I need and want to do and my hands are tied until this is sorted.  Frustrating is what it is.  Perhaps that's why I have such a short fuse these days.  Maybe I'll try screaming into my pillow tonight. 


No comments: