23 August, 2012

Yet another guilty pleasure!

This time it's a game on my iPad!  And, strange as it may sound, NOT a word game.  I know!  I am sure (I mean I hope) this gets boring soon, but for now I am enjoying the Simpson's Tapped Out.  It's such a stupid, silly game.  I can't figure out what exactly is keeping me so amused, but as long as I'm amused all is well. 

My fingers certainly enjoyed their noon knitting yesterday but that was all they got.  Dog walking, a few chores around the apartment, dinner, a little TV and then it was bedtime for Tink, so I had a shower with this super yummy smelling soap I bought at a farmer's market in Anacortes and settled in for a nice long read.  Now here's a pleasure that I don't feel the least bit guilty about enjoying and that's early to bed with a good book in clean sheets and normal weather.  It was glorious and relaxing.  Relaxing - key word here.  Now that it's just a matter of time - 29 days and counting - I am much calmer.  I can start thinking about fun things to do this fall.

The weather is a bit overcast and cooler today so that means I'll have a great run!  I can't wait.  My last couple have not been that fast.  I have been able to get through them but at a slower than normal pace.  I need to start out faster I think.

It's nearly the end of the week and I still haven't gotten my picture taken for my passport!  I have been so busy.  Hopefully I can get it done this morning before I run.  If not I MUST do it tomorrow.  And I need a new picture on my Husky Card as well as a name change.  Hopefully I can do them both together.

And now .... Thursday awaits.

No comments: