02 April, 2014

9 1/2 hours of bliss

Well yes indeed, bashing my toe into the stool did turn out to be a painful accident.  Since it was a beautiful day I wasn't about to miss out on my lunchtime walk so I skipped the foot exercises and cut my walk down to 2 miles.  I don't think I did any real damage but I feel like I put myself back a couple of days at least.  And I definitely am NOT looking forward to my physical therapy session today.

After Tink's walk and a few chores I was just good for nothing last night.  I knit for a little while, had a bite of dinner, took Tink for another little walk, put the clean sheets on the bed and it looked soooooooo inviting.  I managed to resist for another 30 minutes, then threw in the towel and crawled in for a little read.  But who was I kidding?  I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I was asleep by nine and I slept like a rock and when the alarm went off at 6:30 it was a surprise.  That's how well I slept.  No asthma attacks.  And either it was very quiet outside for a change or I was that exhausted, because I don't remember waking to any noise either. 

I really did want to do a bit more knitting than I managed, which was exactly one round.  I took a break from the Hitofude to get the fingerless mitts done and I couldn't get into it.  Maybe tonight.  Today is noon knitting and I should be getting pretty darned close to finishing up the sleeves.   This morning is also the curriculum meeting, which is 1 1/2 hours of yammering.  Last month I took my knitting - oh!  That was the Wednesday when I was so sick and went straight home after.  Wow - I've been working on this project for a while. 

No comments: