18 April, 2014

The new upstairs neighbor

I guess I was living in denial.  I didn't want to believe that the squeaking bed upstairs was anything but a restless sleeper.  Alas, last night I had that notion dispelled.  There were definite sounds of amour coming from right over my head.  Not happy.  Not happy at all.  Me I'm talking about.  They sounded quite happy.  Ecstatic in fact.  What to do ... what to do ....

It was extremely windy and rainy at lunchtime and I didn't want to get out there and run.  I did have a nice little walk in the rain with my umbrella, but I would have gotten soaked if I was out there in my running gear.  Plus my foot was a little sore from dropping my iPad on it.  The bruise is minor though and it's gorgeous this morning so I'll be out there for sure.

And it was another quiet evening.  I don't know what's up with me.  I've just been so tired.  My guess is that I'm not sleeping very well.  I think I'll have a good night tonight.

No comments: