27 August, 2014

The best laid plans, etc. etc.

I'm not doing so well so far on my plan to unpack a little each night.  Again the traffic was atrocious in front of the medical center and even though I went out to catch the earlier bus, which would come by just a few minutes before my normal 4:10, I didn't get on a bus until nearly 4:30!  So obviously I missed my 232 again.  However, the bus driver for the 931 must have been new because he started the route at 5 o'clock rather than 5:15.  I didn't complain.  Even with the mile walk I got home before six and that's what is important.  Tinkerbell got her walk, I got a load of laundry in and then made myself a gorgeous salad to eat after my hair was dry.  Fresh tomatoes from the garden, goat cheese, pistachios ..... other stuff.  Yummmmmmm

Did I unpack any boxes?  Nope.  Did I take the clothes out of the dryer? Nope.  Did I knit?  Nope.  So yes, it was Do-Nothing-Tuesday.  I must do some work tonight though.  I must.

The thing is that I am so busy at work that I'm exhausted when I get home.  I don't want to work.  I will certainly regret it if I have to work all of the long weekend and don't get any time to rest.  Move the furniture Saturday, clean on Sunday and rest (and fantasy football draft) on Monday.  That's the plan.  Looks good on the screen, doesn't it?

No comments: