04 August, 2014

Worst summer cold ever

I lasted most of the day last Monday, but it was not easy.  I got sicker and sicker as they day went on and I got home and went to bed and .... there went the week!  I slept and slept and coughed and slept some more.  Terrible.  And the weather was absolutely stunning!  Work?  Oh man, the worst possible time of all to be sick.  But there you go.  I'm going to have to be working like a maniac for the rest of the month. 

Not the best start to my birthday is it?  Having to work like crazy.  BUT ... last night was the start of football season.  The Hall of Fame game was last night and the beginning of pre-season.  The Seahawks will be playing their first pre-season game later this week -- Thursday I think.

Well I should dig into this huge pile of work. 

No comments: