26 July, 2016

Interview set

I applied for the Global Entry status a couple of weeks ago and on Friday I got my acceptance and set an interview date.  I tried to get in at Boeing Field but the wait there is awful!  I couldn't get in until 12/27!  So I tried the other location for interviews, SeaTac, and got in on October 20th.  So I'll have to stand in line for my trip in a couple of weeks, but after that I am done.  Pre-Check for me from now on. 

Summer is here - hot hot hot and it's supposed to stay like this all week.  I've got to get the fans down from the rafters in the garage.  Even though the house generally stays cool in warmer weather, after a few days of above 80 degrees it will stay hot all night and I can't sleep when it's that hot.

Tonight I am supposed to be doing the late meeting, but I never got an agenda or reminder email yesterday so I'm wondering of she even did it.  Or if she did it and forgot to add me.  The reason I'm doing the meeting is because the new person is going to the Adele concert tonight.  Hopefully she'll be in the office today and I can find out if she ever sent the reminder.

I still haven't decided on my next knitting project and it is bothering me.  It's pretty much moot at this time though when it's so hot. 

My big project now is getting our TV service switched from Dish to Directv.  I wish I didn't have to do it but I'm not going to take the chance that Dish won't get the job done and we'll end up having to scramble to find a place to watch football.  Nope.

No comments: