20 July, 2016

It's like a bad dream

You know those dreams when you are running and yet not getting anywhere?  That's what this bind off has become!  I worked for more than two hours on that sucker last night.  I am just a little bit over half way done.  Seriously.  It looks awesome, but wow, is it ever a time sink.  Ben's home tonight so I don't know how much I'll get done, but now I'm just going to have to keep on and hope that it comes to an end sooner rather than later.  I put the new yarn on last night and the purple isn't quite right, but I don't think it's going to be an issue.  I mean, I don't think it's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

I had another good sleep and actually woke up five minutes before my alarm was set to go off, feeling rested and good.  It's cloudy today but it's going to be a hot one and more hot and sunny weather is on its way.  There was another doe outside this morning, this one standing on the driveway down to the across the street neighbor's house.  I tried to keep Tink from seeing her but that's a losing battle.

I've got a busy morning.  Then noon knitting.  Then a long and boring afternoon, I suspect.

No comments: