24 August, 2007

I 'm lovin' this vacation thing!

The weather has been gorgeous and I'm having a wonderful vacation. Yesterday I had a nice bike ride, then got my hair done and then .... ahhhhh .... nothing. I was going to work on a web site for a friend's business but I figured since he's been without one for years another day won't kill him. I am actually working on it this morning and that's the ONLY work type thing I'm going to do today. After I get one page up for him I'm going to get cleaned up, wash my doggie and then get my nails done. Maybe another bike ride this afternoon if I'm feeling like it. I'm going up to the San Juan Islands for a party Saturday so I want to get Tink washed up before I send her over to her doggie friend.

I haven't finished up Isabella yet ... gah ... but I have been doing some good work on Mikie's socks. There are only so many hours in the day. I've been reading for a nice change, catching up on my Vanity Fair magazines. Maybe tonight I can finish up Isabella. Or ... not.

1 comment:

Jen said...

sounds like your vacation is perfect and relaxing. i am officially jealous! :)