28 August, 2007

Sometimes ......

I just can't believe what a complete scatterbrain I am! I walked by my iPod this morning, sitting in its customary place and said to myself, "Pick that up now and put it in your pack so you don't forget it". But did I listen? Noooooo. I took out the garbage and recycle and got my lunch together and packed up everything and took off. I was half way to work before I realized my mistake. I'm just so spoiled. I hate running without my iPod. I can hear myself breath, for one thing. Plus I like the music in my head. It keeps my feet going. Well I'm going to have to tough it out today.

I only took 3 pictures on the island Sunday, on the way back. Saturday was just too rainy and dark. Here is a picture of the dock and the surrounding islands. It was still quite cloudy Sunday morning, as you can see. But just so green and gorgeous! Definitely too remote for my taste, even for a vacation house, but nice to visit. I suppose if one had a plane it wouldn't be so bad but still, you couldn't really fly to Seattle to see a play or anything without a lot of hassle.

And finally, here's a picture of my Isabella, pinned out and drying. I didn't have room on the table to pin both the back and the front, but I washed them both and pinned the tricky part, the front. I don't think I'll both pinning the back. And by the way, the difference in the dye lots is so apparent, especially when wet. Thank goodness I only have that problem on the back.

I fiddled a bit with Ravelry yesterday afternoon. I hardly know where to begin! It's quite the thing. I can see how one could lose days there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Isabella is beautiful. What a great color. Your 1st SP package should be on its way soon!