30 August, 2007

I'm having knitting withdrawls!!

No knitting again last night, although I did work some on Mike's sock during noon knitting yesterday. Unless my plans completely go south, I should be able to knit tonight. It's hot today but I'll be downstairs watching the game anyway. Should be perfect, especially since it's the last pre-season game and probably not going to be very riveting.

I really really want to photograph the stash and spend some time on Ravelry this weekend. I am going to get some more memory for my laptop. It's something I've needed to do forever but just haven't gotten around to it. Now that one of my web site production tools has been upgraded it's eating up too much memory and significantly slows the machine down so I'm going to have to do it to save my sanity. Oh yes, I procrastinate. But in such odd ways sometimes. Anyway .... what I think Ravelry will help me do most of all is organize my list of projects I want to do. For example, I still haven't made the Rockstar Cardigan and it's been on my list AND swatched for over a year! True, I don't have the yarn, but I know where to get it and what I want. But things keep jumping the queue. Maybe this will help me be more organized.

No comments: