14 August, 2007

No knitting ... no ranting either

Last night was dancin'! I was exhausted after work yesterday. I barely made it through my run at lunchtime. I can only surmise it was just my body telling me I had had too much late night and party the past few days, but I had made arrangements to go dancing with my friend MaryEllin and I wanted to go! So I took off from work a little early, dashed home and walked Tink and then went down for a nap. Man ... I slept hard! I was asleep before my head hit the pillow and slept for 1 1/2 hours. But then I felt great! And we had a fun time, too. I learned something new as well. But oh my goodness.... the air conditioning in that club was not working very well and I was just drenched by the time I got done with a couple dances. Next time maybe a sleeveless top would help.

Today I'm going to get my new passport picture. I realized as I was looking at my calendar and day dreaming that IF I'm going to go visiting friends in Europe in November I'd better get going on renewing my passport. They are backed up and saying on the web sites that you need to allow 10 to 12 weeks (!). One does have an out though. If your passport is not in your hands and you have 2 weeks or less to go before your trip then they will expedite it. But I don't want it to get that far, so I'm getting the picture today and getting that thing in the mail ASAP.

Must fill out my SP11 questionnaire and get that posted. I believe we're starting tomorrow.

No comments: