06 April, 2011

Early meeting day

Once a month I have a meeting that starts at 8:30 am.  Usually it's way far away, 4 floors down and east.  Today it is moved to my floor, only steps away from my office.  Handy.  The only thing I don't like is that I have to power my way through the first cup of caffeine so I can take a cup with me to the meeting.  Otherwise I would nod off for sure.

It has really gotten cold again!  Not freezing, but right now it's only 36 degrees.  Yesterday at lunch it wasn't raining but it was blowing like crazy and it was just too cold to run.  It's supposed to get nicer as the week goes on, but this morning as well it's blowing and dark.   Not that it matters to me that much since I don't have any windows.

I had a notion to start a new project bag last night and so I did.  I will be looking forward to trying out the top loading washer for felting.  Although, come to think of it, these industrial machines don't have a way to interrupt the cycle and re-start it.  It will be an experiment.

No comments: