12 April, 2011

Success

I had a wonderful run yesterday!  Thirty minutes seems a snap after doing an hour lately.  I didn't push myself but had a nice, strong workout with gas left in the tank at the end.  It was a bit windy, but today looks like it's going to be better weather.  It might be rainy the rest of the week but I noticed, as I was taking Tinkerbell for her morning walk around the gardens, that the new cardio machines are installed in our fitness center.  So, if push comes to shove, I can always do 30 minutes on the treadmill after work.

I had a rather boring evening last night.  I could have picked up the stitches for the collar of the Cloisonne Jacket or frogged the angora sweater, but instead I watched a little TV and worked on the project bag.  Tink was wanting to play, then go out.  I finally called it around 9 and just went to bed to watch Netflix on my iPhone.  My knitting ladies and my friend McG have both been after me for a year or so to watch "Doc Martin" so I started that and watched until 10:30.  I can't be such a slug tonight though.  I must pick up the collar stitches because tomorrow is noon knitting.

I am quite looking forward to this weekend.  I am going to rehearse with Gregg on Saturday.  I have no idea what we're going to do, but it's a step in the right direction - out.

No comments: