31 July, 2013

Yay for Wednesday

Noon knitting day - although not the same without Peggy, of course.  We're all planning on taking an old fashioned field trip down to her new place in the next couple of weeks.  There are shuttles that run regularly.  We'll have to expand our lunch hour just a bit but it'll be fun.  Maybe when we all get together we can plan another knitting brunch, a finishing party or frogging party.  Those types of chores are much better done in a group.

Clouds moved in and it's cooler this morning, almost misty.  The clouds are low.  I had a great run on the treadmill this morning and took Tink for a nice walk to cool off, but it's still rather warm and definitely muggy so it didn't do much good.  A cool shower was of more help but I still had to re-dry my hair.  Still -- it's totally worth it.  I feel so good!

I am getting quite anxious for my little mini-vacation and visit to my sister.  Today is the last day of July and I can hardly believe it!  This has been, and continues to be, an awesome summer.  I am hoping for an awesome football season as well,  but the news was out yesterday that our newest acquisition, Percy Harvin, will be out until Thanksgiving with hip surgery and the rehab.  That's not great news but the team is still quite deep so we're not cooked yet.

Speaking of cooked --- it's breakfast time!!

No comments: